- Daily attendance is mandatory. If you know your going to be absent please find out what you will be missing. If you are absent it is your responsibility to come get your assignment. Class participation is very important, so some assignments will be difficult to make up outside of class.
- Be in class on time.
- Be ready to learn.
- All assignments are to be handed in on time. If you are absent, you are allowed 1 extra day for each day missed.
- Students will not interfere with other students learning. Any actions that cause an interruption in the class, affects everyone.
- There will be no cell phones allowed in the classroom. If you are caught with it in class, it will be taken to the office where a parent will have to pick it up.
- Only water will be allowed in the classroom. Please keep them in a closed bottle. No other food or drink will be allowed in the classroom. Please be courteous of other people and try not to make noise with your bottles.
- When using computers, only go to the sites you have been given permission to go to. Any other use of the computer other than what is needed for your assignment will cause you to lose computer privileges for that day. If you continue to misuse the computer your privileges will be taken away for longer.
- You will not be allowed to leave the classroom unless it is an emergency. Take care of business between classes.
- Treat everyone with respect!
- 100 - 90 A
- 89 - 80 B
- 79 - 70 C
- 69 - 65 D
- Below 65 F
- Daily Participation 5%
- Assignments 20%
- Presentation 30%
- Projects & tests 40%